"The darkness will fall".
"Young Master Grayson reviewing case files after training."
I love Phil Noto’s posts of mock-archival “photos” of Marvel characters and thought it would be fun to imagine Alfred also taking photos around the Batcave / Wayne household. Not sure what year this would be. Painting practice from a LIFE photo :-)
when you die and become a ghost are you forced to wear what you were wearing when you died for eternity or can you go to like Ghost Gap and buy some new ghost clothes
if theres ghost capitalism i swear to fuck ill be so mad
overthrow the boogeoisie
Wait I thought everyone was just forced to wear a sheet over their heads.
where do you think they get the sheets bruh.
bed bath and beyond the veil.
I drew Spider-Man like the new Spider-Woman.
why walk down the aisle to canon in d when you can walk to the pacific rim theme song
Dating isn’t easy, no matter who you are. This is a great Attenborough clip about wasps and orchids.
So it’s officially been a year since Mari and I made these blogs. We got to talking and have both been meaning to celebrate reaching follower milestones (30k and 3k!) But considering it’s our anniversary, we decided to celebrate with what brought us closer together: Legolas and Aragorn! And to do that, we’re hosting a joint giveaway!
The prizes are as follows:
- Both Legolas and Aragorn T-Shirts (Winner chooses size!)
- United Cutlery Fighting Knives of Legolas
- Sterling Silver Ring of Barahir
- 20” NECA Legolas Figure
- 20” NECA Aragorn Figure
- Sterling Silver Elven Brooch
- Prancing Pony and Green Dragon stein glasses
So here’s how it’s gonna be (AKA The Rules!):
- Since this is a follower appreciation giveaway of sorts, you must be following me and Aragorn!
- No giveaway blogs! (We will check!)
- Reblog to your heart’s content! (Just be polite and try not to spam.)
- Likes count!
- Keep your ask box open so we can contact you with the good news!
- Any questions regarding the giveaway are to be sent to me (Legolas).
The giveaway ends August 31st, 2014! We will select ONE lucky winner via random number generator.
We are willing to ship anywhere in the world!
Thanks for following, and good luck!
Last day is tomorrow!!!
And remember this:
And let’s not forget the reason WHY he left:
If an absolute nut-case was planning on sacrificing an entire nation of people to absorb God and rule, would you just dick around with your children, let it happen and let them die, or would you sacrifice the happiness you have wanted for so long in order to find a way to stop those plans and implement that plan? Which one would have been more ass-holish?