Has fandom gone tooooo faaaar?
Created by Bill Mudron, the Tapestry is a
“slightly ridiculous tribute to the Bayeaux Tapestry”
People who can’t throw something away, can never hope to chance anything. (Armin Arlert)
Asking the real questions
Ironic thing it’s your brain’s fault. Your brain is stopping your body from using it’s full strength for every task so as to not horribly injure yourself. Example: the human bite has enough power to bite clean through a finger as easily as if it were a carrot stick. Our higher brain tells us, no don’t do that, that’s a bad idea. But theoretically once infected with a zombie virus the higher functioning of your brain that tells you doing that will injure you is turned off and the only important need is the need to feed. Even at the cost of your own body.
Because Thomas William Hiddleston is in fact a five-year-old stuck in a 32-year-old body.
I’ve been wanting to make one of these forever but I never got around to it, so here it is! Was originally just going to add T-shirts but I realized I have like 2 copies of Sherlock Holmes, and there are so many cute Doctor Who things so.
AHAHAHAHAH LETS GO
- LIKES DO COUNT HOLY SHIT
- Reblog as many times as you’d like. (1 Reblog = 1 Entry)
- You do not have to be following me. HOWEVER, if you are, one reblog will count for five and you’ll be one of my favorites. HELL YEAH GUYS
- I will contact you via ask box, so please keep it open!
- Please don’t delete any parts of the text.
- I will ship anywhere in the world! WOOH
- I’ll be using Random.org to select a winner.
- Contest ends Wednesday, January 1st.
- Winner receives one of the following T-shirts. You choose the size. They’re actually really nice, and I wasn’t expecting them to be. So props to UnicornEmpirePrints! (x)
- The Complete Sherlock Holmes: Volumes 1 & 2. Both are hardback copies. THEY ARE SUPER NICE
- A Tardis necklace THATS COOL
- A choice between 3 Sherlock buttons, 3 Doctor Who buttons, OR 3 Supernatural buttons. (x)
- Winner receives one of the T-shirts. You choose the size.
- Your choice between 3 Sherlock buttons, 3 Doctor Who buttons, OR 3 Supernatural buttons.
I might add something else for second place because it seems like so little!
OKAY THAT’S IT FRIENDS
Contest ends January 1st, 2014. 12:00 PM EST.
Alright, lovelies! (; I hit another massive follower milestone and I have a lot of stuff. Most of them are doubles, and other’s are things that I feel like you guys deserve, or I know people *wink wink* and can always get them again (;
- Pride and Prejudice Book Scarf (but it’s custom-made, so I can always request a book/quote to your liking)
- Adorable Doctor Who Adipose Plushie
- "Vincent and the Doctor" Doctor Who shoes
- Tenth Doctor’s Sonic Screwdriver
- The Fault in our Stars Necklace
- Harry Potter SIGNEDposter (signed by Rupert, Emma, and Daniel). **This is really valuable, so I’ll only give this away if this reaches at least 10k. I’ll give it to someone who I think deserves it**
- Doctor Who- River Song’s Diary
- Doctor Who Fez Charm Necklace
- Doctor Who Glow-in-the-Dark “Hello Sweetie” Tee (thinkgeek)
Rule’s are the same as last time.
- Gotta be following me-at least until the giveaway ends. This giveaway is for my followers and it’d be a shame if I gave it to someone not following me in the first place.
- Only reblogs count, you can like it for future reference though
- The more reblogs, the better your chances
- I ship anywhere
- Make sure your askbox is open
- Giveaway ends January 15th.
- I’ll message the winner and if they don’t reply in 48 hours, I’ll pick someone new.
- Again, the signed poster is only if it gets to 10k notes, you can understand why I’m so picky about giving it out.
- And, you can write down some reasons why you think you should win this giveaway and post it and tag me with “ameliagillan”. (:
That’s all! You know the drill guys.
LET’S DO THIS
THIS HIT 10K, so it looks like someone will be getting the poster (:
BUT HEY SUGARTITS, HEADS-UP.
In honour of Catching Fire coming out soon…
Ifthis can get to 20k (which I doubt it will) then I’ll giveaway another signed poster. Signed by my queen, Jennifer, and my king, Josh (:
But yiss, keep in mind, this is only if it hits the 20k milestone because honey I’m not giving away 2 signed things so easily :P But yiss, they were indeed signed by their gorgeous, badass hands, so let’s see how far we can go! Rules are the same, you have until January 15th, and you can tag me in a post with reasons why you think you should win in order to increase chances. Other than that, winner is still 100% random (:
MAY THE OODS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOUR <3
The child actors in Harry Potter would do their actual schoolwork in the movie to make the school setting more real
JUST LOOK AT THEM
BEING ALL HAPPY AND SHIT LIKE
I GOTS THE WATERMELON
LOOK AT ME BEIN’ A BATRITO
THEY’RE SO FUCKING CUTE
AND THEIR WINGS ARE SO PRETTY
AND LOOK AT THEIR LITLLE FACES
AND THEIR WEIRD LITTLE NOSES
AND THEIR LITTLE CLAWS
AND THE AWKWARD WAY THEY WALK
DOESN’T THAT JUST MAKE YOU FUCKING MELT?
I think The Five(ish) Doctors Reboot was really cute ;w; To be honest, it felt more like a 50th anniversary celebration then The Day of the Doctor…